Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to assist the business with strategic technical decisions in multiple markets on near-term and long-term time horizons.
- Business and product skills that can be leveraged in strategic planning, business development, and market research.
- Ability to help evolve engineering principles, organizational makeup, and technical approach to modern software engineering.
- Proven track record of achieving business results as a software architect, technology leader or engineering lead
- Understanding of the full, end-to-end software development lifecycle and an ability to contribute in a hands-on manner to that lifecycle
- Deep technical knowledge of important current and emerging software technologies and standards
- Possesses emotional intelligence, interpersonal and team leadership skills
- Excellent written, oral, communication, and presentation skills
- Using a pragmatic approach, the ability to thrive under the pressure of constant change, an evolving market, and shifting drivers, criteria or objectives
- Ability to leverage personal network to recruit, acquire and retain top talent.
- Strongly preferred:
- Experience working with highly-scaled enterprise class systems (with challenging scalability and availability requirements) using public cloud infrastructure
- Experience with enterprise solutions involve mobile devices and applications.
- Experience with global software solutions in multiple regions and time zones.
- Full stack (presentation, application, and data) development expertise
- Experience in domains of identity, authentication, and information security
- Experience with big data systems and processing
- Participation in multiple open-source software, products, or initiatives.
- Author or participant in academic papers, technical journals, or other publications related to software engineering, algorithms, or cloud computing.
- Industry recognition for excellence in engineering.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- 14+ years of software development and/or software architecture experience
Join us at AllClear ID and enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Flex-Spending & Health Savings Plans
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Stock Options
- Commuter Benefits (heavily discounted parking, free transit passes)
- Gym Membership
- Paid Time Off
- Various Bonus Programs
- Free ID Theft and Credit Monitoring
- Integrity is paramount
- Customer service above and beyond the expected
- Have fun together as a company
- We operate as one and inspire one another to win
- We take pride and ownership in all that we do
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
AllClear ID is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status.