Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Deep understanding of Cloud Platforms like AWS and GCP and how to leverage them for compute, storage, and managed services including, but not limited to databases, managed Kubernetes, and content delivery networks
- Experienced with modern DEVOPS engineering practices and comfortable with diverse technical problem sets, across the entire technology stack, including the virtualized hardware
- Possess a deep understanding of the Linux Operating System and are at home on the command line / terminal at your workstation
- Versed in Infrastructure as Code practices using technologies like Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc.
- Familiar with tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, and leveraging those tools for configuration automation
- Proficient in scripting and developing automation in Python and BASH, or similar programming languages
- Used to keeping everything you do in source control (git) and automating (scripting) any task you have to do more than once
- Understand modern approaches to software security – and know what needs to be done to secure software systems and cloud-based infrastructure
- Equipped with a proactive security mindset, and a solid understanding of information security and privacy principles
- Experienced in protecting modern, cloud-hosted operating environments using defense-in-depth strategies
- Comfortable operating in environments subject to regulatory, compliance, and risk-based security requirements
- Able to effectively trouble-shoot issues across the entire technology stack from (UI-> API -> Application -> Database) including the operating system and the underlying (virtual) hardware
- Enthusiastic about cutting-edge technologies and fresh challenges that come with them
- The type of person that gets excited when you merge a pull request you authored
- Experienced using Kubernetes and related technologies (such as Docker) for application orchestration
- Excited about monitoring technologies (such as Prometheus, TICK stack), the metrics they provide, and using the data to extract information about the performance characteristics, and error modes of a cloud-based software stack
- Proficient as a developer, experienced writing code and solving problems in at least one main-stream programming language (such as Python, Java, Go, C#, etc.)
- Experience developing and maintaining globally deployed applications, in multiple languages, with many, many users
- Very familiar with agile frameworks, such as Scrum and Kanban, and how to operate within these frameworks to continually deliver value
- Experienced with mono-repo concepts and tools like bazel or pants
- Experienced developing and maintaining feature-rich applications using modern software frameworks such as Spring-Boot, Flask, .NET, etc.
- Understanding of computer networking and how it applies in cloud environments
- Hold a Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or another scientific or technical discipline.
Join us at AllClear ID and enjoy the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits, Life & Disability Insurance, Flex-Spending & Health Savings Plans
- 401(k) Investment Plan
- Stock Options
- Commuter Benefits (heavily discounted parking, free transit passes)
- Gym Membership
- Paid Time Off
- Free ID Theft and Credit Monitoring
- Integrity is paramount
- Customer service above and beyond the expected
- Have fun together as a company
- We operate as one. We inspire one another to win.
- We take pride and ownership in all that we do
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
AllClear ID is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status.